Test yourself on how well you understand the purpose and format of a Safety Data Sheet.
1. Which of the following will be found on a Safety Data Sheet?
2. Section 2 of an SDS will have information about
3. Safety Data Sheets must be readily available for employee review
at all times the employee is in the workplace.
4. In case of an emergency involving a chemical or product, an emergency
telephone number can be found in which section of the SDS?
5. Where are the SDSs kept for your department?
NOTE! To document this training, enter your
name, the name of your department, and the date you completed this test
in the spaces below. Print the test and submit to your department
as proof you have completed this training.
Return to Training Modules HomePage