Campus Fire Safety Month 2023
Welcome back students, staff, and faculty! September is Campus Fire Safety Month, during which we hope to raise fire and life safety awareness and to identify some of the most common threats of fire experienced on and off campus. The topics featured during the month will help everyone to understand the proactive steps that can be taken to protect themselves and others from the risk of fire.
Throughout the month, we will be tabling at various locations across campus, answering questions and allowing you to opportunity to use our Bullex fire extinguisher simulator. Follow along and stay safe!
- Fire Escape Plan: Know It Before You Need It
- Cooking Safety
- Fire Safety Equipment
- 9/7 outside the Student Union Bookstore, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 9/14 in North Dining, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 9/21 outside the Student Union Bookstore, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 9/28 in North Dining, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.