Meet the team
Learn more about our efforts to protect OSU employees
EHS provides Bloodborne Pathogen (BBP) training for those who are exposed to blood and other body fluids in the workplace.
Access Biological Safety information from the Occupational Health and Safety Program.
Access Animal Contact information from the Occupational Health and Safety Program.
Is applied science of equipment design for the workplace.
- Intended to maximize productivity by reducing fatigue and discomfort
- EHS offers ergonomic training for OSU employees
Indoor Air Quality and Mold
Issues can be hard to identify due to a variety of potential sources.
- Several factors can affect the indoor air quality, including volatile organic compounds and a lack of adequate air flow.
- For those who suspect poor indoor air quality, EHS can facilitate an evaluation, collect samples, and make recommendations.
Symptoms should be taken seriously and monitored closely.
- The measurement of a hot environment involves more than just measuring the ambient air temperature.
- EHS recommends training on how to recognize and prevent the early signs of heat stress for employees who are at risk.